OUR STAFF ARE HERE TO HELP AND WILL ALWAYS TREAT YOU WITH COURTESY AND RESPECT. WE ASK ALL THOSE WORKING WITH OUR STAFF MEMBERS TO TREAT THEM WITH COURTESY AND RESPECT.Holden Strategic PTY LTD & its Companies have implemented a Zero Tolerance Policy to ensure all staff are treated with dignity and respect. This means that aggressive or violent behaviour towards our staff or any member of the public within our workplace will not be tolerated under any circumstances.Anyone verbally abusing members of staff, either in person or over the telephone, will be sent an email from the CEO advising that this behaviour will not be tolerated and their order cancelled, refunded and will be blacklisted. Any future violation of this policy will result in our refusing to conduct business with the offender, their IP address will be logged and all communication be sent as a complaint to the WA Police. There will be no appeal process.Any instances of email or social media abuse will be handled with the same level of severity. All abusive correspondence received by our staff will be retained for reference should the matter persist and need to be referred to the police.Detailed below is the Code of Conduct for clients and members of the public to adhere to:
CLIENT CODE OF CONDUCT
Employees of Holden Strategic & its companies have the right to be treated with respect. Zero tolerance of occupational aggression and violence is vital in providing a safe and healthy working environment. Aggressive and violent behaviour toward any member of staff is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.Occupational violence and aggression is any incident in which a worker is threatened, abused or assaulted in circumstances arising out of, or during the course of, their work and includes:
- Threats or other intimidating behaviours cause a person to believe they are in danger of being physically attacked. It may involve an actual or implied threat to safety, health or wellbeing.
- Verbal, physical or psychological abuse.
- Physical attack, such as pushing, shoving, tripping, grabbing, hitting, pinching, scratching, kicking, biting, spitting or any other type of direct physical contact.
- Aggravated assault, such as attacking with a weapon (knives, guns, clubs) or any other type of weapon (thrown object, furniture etc.)
- Sexual harassment and sexual assault.
HOLDEN STRATEGIC & ALL SUBSIDIARIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REQUEST THAT AGGRESSIVE OR ABUSIVE PERSONS BE REFUSED SERVICE OR CONTACT. POLICE WILL BE CONTACTED IF FURTHER CONTACT IS BREACHED.
Veteran, Founder & CEO - Holden Strategic Pty Ltd